Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - June 20
Thursday - 6/21/2012, 1:56am EDT
Scott Lilly — Senior Fellow, Center for American Progress
Sequestration is seen as a looming threat of the Budget Control Act.
But the simple possibility of discretionary spending cuts at the end of the year may have negative effects, even if the cuts do not take place.
Scott Lilly is a senior fellow at the Center for American Progress. He discusses that potential, which he has also covered in his recent writing.
Larry Allen — President, Allen Federal Business Partners
Several important pieces of legislation that could strongly impact agencies and contractors are coming down to the wire over the next few weeks. Congress already has a full plate for the post-election lame duck session, and there are few workdays left before the month-long August recess.
Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal Business Partners, talks about some of the work Congress members have ahead of them.
Click here to see a newsletter from Allen that also mentions this topic.
Also on the show: