Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - June 20
Thursday - 6/21/2012, 1:56am EDT
Scott Lilly — Senior Fellow, Center for American Progress
Sequestration is seen as a looming threat of the Budget Control Act.
But the simple possibility of discretionary spending cuts at the end of the year may have negative effects, even if the cuts do not take place.
Scott Lilly is a senior fellow at the Center for American Progress. He discusses that potential, which he has also covered in his recent writing.
Larry Allen — President, Allen Federal Business Partners
Several important pieces of legislation that could strongly impact agencies and contractors are coming down to the wire over the next few weeks. Congress already has a full plate for the post-election lame duck session, and there are few workdays left before the month-long August recess.
Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal Business Partners, talks about some of the work Congress members have ahead of them.
Click here to see a newsletter from Allen that also mentions this topic.
Also on the show: