Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - June 15
Friday - 6/15/2012, 6:07pm EDT
This is the In Depth show blog. Here you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Tammy Flanagan — Senior Benefits Director, National Institute of Transition Planning
Your pay and benefits could change a lot more than you think.
Tammy Flanagan, the senior benefits director of the National Institute of Transition Planning, discusses the recent OPM Benefits Roundup in Dallas, Texas, which featured a number of benefits seminars and drew more than 450 retirement benefits experts.
Alan Chvotkin — Executive Vice President and Counsel, Professional Services Council
Between sequestration and the upcoming presidential election, the defense industrial community has an uncertain future ahead. That could mean flood of WARN act notifications may be on the horizon. Most employers are required to send Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notifications ahead of mass layoffs.
Alan Chvotkin, the executive vice president and counsel at the Professional Services Council, discusses that possibility within the defense industrial base.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report brought to you by United Health Military and Veterans Services. For more defense news, click here.
Phil Kiviat — Partner, Guerra Kiviat, Inc.
The landscape of the government contracting world is changing faster than ever. Understanding what's happening now will help you understand what may be coming in the months and years ahead.
Phil Kiviat, with Guerra Kiviat, a federal sales consulting firm, discusses if there's a good or bad time to sell to the government.
This interview is part of the Federal News Radio week-long special report, Inside the World's Biggest Buyer.
Also on the show:
Federal News Countdown: Top acquisition stories
Jason Miller, executive editor of Federal News Radio and "In Depth" host Francis Rose count down the top acquisition stories of 2012 and highlights some of the stories from the Federal News Radio week-long special report, Inside the World's Biggest Buyer.