Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
In Depth interviews - June 13
Thursday - 6/14/2012, 1:03am EDT
Rick Kiernan — Vice President and Partner, World Media Network
Veterans can get information from a new source: The Veterans Information Channel and Learning Center is up and running.
The channel's director — Rick Kiernan — is a veteran himself, both of the military and the media world. He joins In Depth to discuss what resources will be available on the channel.
Jim Williams — Senior Vice President, Daon
You have to have a very good business case if you want to add the long list of contract vehicles. Jim Williams managed a few of those vehicles as commissioner of the General Services Administration's Federal Acquisition Service. He's now a senior vice president at Daon
He joins In Depth as part of the Federal News Radio week-long special report, Inside the World's Biggest Buyer.
Also on the show:
Francis is joined by Federal News Radio DoD reporter Jared Serbu for a fun segment: Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and secret crooner Martin Dempsey serenades the Coast Guard.