Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - June 12
Wednesday - 6/13/2012, 1:25am EDT
This is the In Depth show blog. Here you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Joe Jordan — Administrator, Office of Federal Procurement Policy
The federal government spends $500 billion dollars a year on procuring goods and services, and people are a critical element of getting the job done right.
Joe Jordan, the recently confirmed administrator for the Office of Federal Procurement Policy, joins In Depth as part of part of the Federal News Radio's week-long special acquisition report, Inside the World's Biggest Buyer.
Jordan discusses how agencies are getting better at buying and building their workforces.
Susie Adams — Chief Technology Officer, Microsoft Federal
The cloud computing market is mature enough now that the choices your agency has to make are narrowing. Most agencies are choosing either a public cloud, a private cloud or one of a few variations. Susie Adams, the chief technology officer at Microsoft Federal, discusses the cloud path agencies are taking now.
Tom Shoop — Editor-in-Chief, Government Executive
Government watchers paid close attention to the election in Wisconsin last week. Gov. Scott Walker escaped a recall effort there after he rescinded collective bargaining for public-sector employees. But many folks missed election results from San Diego and San Jose that may eventually have implications for your federal job. Tom Shoop, the editor-in-chief of Government Executive magazine, discusses why.
Arnold Punaro — CEO, Punaro Group
Arnold Punaro, the CEO of the Punaro Group, is a member of the Defense Business Board and leads a task force on reforming acquisition.
Punaro discusses how the Pentagon is going about building a strong acquisition workforce.