Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth interviews - May 30
Wednesday - 5/30/2012, 7:52pm EDT
Michael O'Hanlon — Director of Research and Senior Fellow, Brookings Institution
Richard Hirn — General Counsel, National Weather Service Employees Organization
The new acting leader of the National Weather Service is Laura Furgione. She takes over for Dr. Jack Hayes, who retired Friday after an internal investigation found agency employees had moved millions of dollars between programs without telling Congress.
Lou Crenshaw — retired Navy Vice Admiral and the National Aerospace and Defense practice leader at Grant Thornton
The Pentagon is trying to balance national security with a tough financial reality. The American Society of Military Comptrollers says the Defense Department is doing a good job putting its financial management on a path to success.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report brought to you by United Health Military and Veterans Services. For more defense news, click here.
Dr. Nora Bensahel — Deputy Director of Studies and Senior Fellow, Center for a New American Security
Bensahel is the co-author of "Sustainable Pre-eminence: Reforming the U.S. Military at a Time of Strategic Change."