Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
In Depth interviews - May 30
Wednesday - 5/30/2012, 7:52pm EDT
Michael O'Hanlon — Director of Research and Senior Fellow, Brookings Institution
Richard Hirn — General Counsel, National Weather Service Employees Organization
The new acting leader of the National Weather Service is Laura Furgione. She takes over for Dr. Jack Hayes, who retired Friday after an internal investigation found agency employees had moved millions of dollars between programs without telling Congress.
Lou Crenshaw — retired Navy Vice Admiral and the National Aerospace and Defense practice leader at Grant Thornton
The Pentagon is trying to balance national security with a tough financial reality. The American Society of Military Comptrollers says the Defense Department is doing a good job putting its financial management on a path to success.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report brought to you by United Health Military and Veterans Services. For more defense news, click here.
Dr. Nora Bensahel — Deputy Director of Studies and Senior Fellow, Center for a New American Security
Bensahel is the co-author of "Sustainable Pre-eminence: Reforming the U.S. Military at a Time of Strategic Change."