Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - May 30
Wednesday - 5/30/2012, 7:52pm EDT
This is the In Depth show blog. Here you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Michael O'Hanlon — Director of Research and Senior Fellow, Brookings Institution
Richard Hirn — General Counsel, National Weather Service Employees Organization
The new acting leader of the National Weather Service is Laura Furgione. She takes over for Dr. Jack Hayes, who retired Friday after an internal investigation found agency employees had moved millions of dollars between programs without telling Congress.
Lou Crenshaw — retired Navy Vice Admiral and the National Aerospace and Defense practice leader at Grant Thornton
The Pentagon is trying to balance national security with a tough financial reality. The American Society of Military Comptrollers says the Defense Department is doing a good job putting its financial management on a path to success.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report brought to you by United Health Military and Veterans Services. For more defense news, click here.
Dr. Nora Bensahel — Deputy Director of Studies and Senior Fellow, Center for a New American Security
Bensahel is the co-author of "Sustainable Pre-eminence: Reforming the U.S. Military at a Time of Strategic Change."