Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
On the show today - May 21
Monday - 5/21/2012, 6:01pm EDT
Dr. Lance Rodewald — Director of Immunization Services Division, Centers for Disease Control
A better infrastructure to get vaccines to kids who need them has earned Dr. Lance Rodewald a chance at a Service to America medal. He's a finalist in the Citizen Services category after enhancing publicly funded vaccines programs to protect more children against life-threatening diseases by adding new vaccines, modernizing distribution and reducing racial, ethnic and economic disparities.
Thad Allen — Former U.S. Coast Guard Commandant
For some of the most difficult and challenging events of the past few decades, Thad Allen, the former U.S. Coast Guard Commandant, has been on the scene.
He was Coast Guard Commander of the Atlantic Area following 9/11. He was the principal federal official for the government's response to Hurricanes Katrina and Rita. And he also served as National Incident Commander after the Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
John Shoraka — Acting Associate Administrator, Small Business Administration
The Small Business Administration has proposed amendments to its regulations governing small-business contracts. The changes are designed to increase consideration of small businesses in awarding government contracts. John Shoraka heads a team that supports thousands of small businesses as they compete for more than $500 billion in federal prime contracts, plus billions more in subcontracts.
John Berry — Director, Office of Personnel Management
It's graduation season, and another wave of college grads is hitting the real world. But before they go, they get to hear some real-world wisdom from their commencement speaker. John Berry is the director of the Office of Personnel Management, and he joined his alma mater, the University of Maryland, to share what he learned after he graduated.
Also on the show:
Plus, In Depth brings you the latest cybersecurity and defense news. Below, find links to the stories mentioned.