Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - May 9
Wednesday - 5/9/2012, 6:55pm EDT
Dr. Amanda Edwards-Stewart — psychologist, National Center for Telehealth and Technology
Adjusting to life after combat can be difficult for service members. But a new app is one of the tools therapists have to help. Dr. Amanda Edwards Stewart, psychologist at the National Center for Telehealth and Technology, led the development of the app.
She joined In Depth to discuss how the app works, how the center developed it and how it's getting the word out.
Mobile App Helps Troops Adjust to Life After Combat (Armed with Science blog)
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report brought to you by United Health Military and Veterans Services. For more defense news, click here.
George Smith — National Vice President, Federal Managers Association
Today is the midpoint of Public Service Recognition Week.
And in light of recent agency scandals and "fed-bashing", employees at your agency could certainly use some support and encouragement.
George Smith, the national vice president of the Federal Managers Association, joins In Depth to discuss why a week recognizing public service is important as well as the mood of the group's members.
Also on the show:
Pentagon Solutions: Senate committee mulls F-35
The Senate Armed Services Committee Subcommittee on Airland, which oversees issues related to the Army, Air Force and, Navy and Marine Corps tactical aviation programs, heard testimony this week on the F-35 Lightning II program.