Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth - May 3
Thursday - 5/3/2012, 7:40pm EDT
Col. Kevin Milton— Installation Commander for Fort Stewart and Hunter Army Air Field
The names of the winning bases in the 2012 Commander in Chief's Annual Award for Installation Excellence are out. One of the five bases to win this year is Fort Stewart & Hunter Army Airfield in Hinesville, Ga. The Installation Commander there is Col. Kevin Milton.
Col. Milton joined In Depth to discuss the award and what the base does.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report brought to you by United Health Military and Veterans Services. For more defense news, click here.
Rebecca Gambler — Acting Director for Homeland Security and Justice Issues, Government Accountability Officer
One of the assets Customs and Border Protection deploys to protect the United States is the largest law enforcement air force in the world. The Office of Air and Marine is responsible for running that force.
But in a new report, the Government Accountability office found the agency has some room for improvement. Rebecca Gambler, the acting director for homeland security and justice issues at the Government Accountability Office, joins In Depth to discuss what GAO found.
Jeff Koch — Associate Partner at IBM and former OMB portfolio manager for E-government
Your agency has an August 31st deadline to hit on shared services, according to new guidelines from Federal Chief Information Officer Steven VanRoekel.
Jeff Koch, an associate partner at IBM and a former OMB official, tells Francis what to look for in the new strategy.
Click here for more about the shared-services strategy.