Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
On the show today - April 23
Tuesday - 4/24/2012, 1:29am EDT
This is the In Depth show blog. Here you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Jim Beaupre — Chairman, Industry Advisory Council (IAC)
Mary Davie — Executive President, American Council for Technology (ACT) and Assistant Commissioner of the Office of Integrated Technology Services, Federal Acquisition Service, General Services Administration
The ACT-IAC is one of the premier groups exemplifying public-private partnership in federal technology. Two of its leaders, Jim Beaupre and Mary Davie discuss the pressing issues in federal IT, from cybersecurity to the government's mobile push with Francis.
The group will hold a forum for government managers and their industry counterparts to learn more about the federal mobility strategy.
Dan Epstein — Executive Director, Cause of Action
Cause of Action, a nonpartisan group that aims to increase accountability in government, says the revelation that regional General Services Administration employees feared retaliation from an administrator who was later found to be responsible for excessive spending at the agency.
Dan Epstein joins Francis to discuss agency whistleblowers in the wake of the GSA scandal. The group has written to Jeffrey Zients, the acting director of the Office of Management and Budget seeking more information about whether agencies are following whistleblower protection laws.
Casey Coleman — Chief Information Officer, General Services Administration
Across government, social media is more commonly thought of as fun-and-games than as an actual strategy. But demonstrating value from using social media is getting easier — and more common. General Services Administration Chief Information Officer Casey Coleman is on a new list of "most social CIOs." She discussed why social media is a good investment for federal agencies.
Also on the show:
Plus, In Depth brings you the latest cybersecurity and defense news. Below, find links to the stories mentioned.