Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Cyber criminals target cloud-based payroll
Thursday - 4/12/2012, 8:33pm EDT
Trusteer, the security firm that discovered the malware, said it expects more attacks on payroll services as cloud technology makes them easier to target than regular online-banking websites. Once they gain access, cyber criminals can add fake employees to the payroll and then transfer the money out of the country through a series of scams.
Antivirus software may not be enough to combat Zeus malware. Experts advise companies to perform financial tasks only from dedicated computers