Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
On the show today - April 10
Wednesday - 4/11/2012, 1:35am EDT
Steve Morris — Online Media Coordinator, Small Business Administration
Connecting with end users is easier than ever because of social media, and now the Small Business Administration (SBA) is asking its users how to do it even better. SBA Online Media Coordinator Steve Morris talks about what they have learned so far and how other agencies can benefit.
Michael Gallagher — Program Manager, Expeditionary Power Systems, Marine Corps Systems Command
Renewable energy is more than just a fad in the military; it's part of a strategy to shift consumption by the largest energy user in the world. The Marine Corps is rolling out its Ground Renewable Expeditionary Energy Network System (GREENS), and program manager Michael Gallagher has come to tell us about it.
Tom Shoop — Editor-in-chief, Government Executive Magazine
The spending scandal at the General Services Administration has a lot of people making their own conclusions about how the agency is run. But did you know GSA negotiated airline contracts last year that save the federal government $844,000 an hour? Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief of Government Executive Magazine, stops by to give us a little perspective.
Catherine McMullen — Chief, Disclosure Unit, Office of Special Counsel
The Inspector General's reports that have rocked the GSA came about because of whistle-blowers. Catherine McMullen from the Disclosure Unit of the Office of Special Counsel, discusses what rights and protections are available to federal workers who may have something to report at their own agencies.
Plus, In Depth brings you the latest cybersecurity and defense news. Below, find links to the stories mentioned.