Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
On the show today - April 5
Friday - 4/6/2012, 1:25am EDT
Rebecca Warlow — Supervisor for Digitization and Description at the National Archives and Records Administration
The Census Bureau's release of data from the 1940 Census is drawing a lot of traffic to its website. It's the first time census information has been posted online for researchers to use all over the world. Rebecca Warlow, the supervisor for digitization and description at the National Archives and Records Administration, told Francis the digitization process was especially complicated because of the types of materials developers had to work with.
Click here for more information about the 1940 census release.
Richard Hillman — Managing Director, GAO's Forensic Audits and Investigative Service
The supply chain at the Pentagon is vulnerable to counterfeit and bogus parts. And it's not necessarily hard to find them. Richard Hillman, the managing director of the Government Accounatibility Office's Audits and Investigative Services, discussed a recent GAO report that found none of the 16 parts the agency sought from online vendors proved legitimate.
Click here to view the GAO report.
Also on the show:
Plus, In Depth brings you the latest cybersecurity and defense news. Below, find links to the stories mentioned.