Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
On the show today - April 3
Wednesday - 4/4/2012, 1:18am EDT
This is the In Depth show blog. Here you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Tom Shoop — Editor-in-Chief, Government Executive
The blowup at the General Services Administration is making a lot of people in Washington just shake their heads in disbelief. Tom Shoop, the editor-in-chief of Government Executive and a longtime federal watcher said he was dumbfounded by the news.
Click here to read Shoop's report on the GSA scandal on GovExec.
Jake Wiens — Investigator, Project on Government Oversight
The dustup at the General Services Administration because of an Inspector General's report is starting a buzz, again, about the role of inspector generals in the federal government. Jake Wiens, an investigator with the Project on Government Oversight, discusses the effect that vacant IG positions has on agency operations.
Click here to view POGO's IG vacancy tracker.
Also on the show:
Also, In Depth brings you the latest cybersecurity and defense news. Below, find links to the stories mentioned.