Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
On the show today - April 3
Wednesday - 4/4/2012, 1:18am EDT
Tom Shoop — Editor-in-Chief, Government Executive
The blowup at the General Services Administration is making a lot of people in Washington just shake their heads in disbelief. Tom Shoop, the editor-in-chief of Government Executive and a longtime federal watcher said he was dumbfounded by the news.
Click here to read Shoop's report on the GSA scandal on GovExec.
Jake Wiens — Investigator, Project on Government Oversight
The dustup at the General Services Administration because of an Inspector General's report is starting a buzz, again, about the role of inspector generals in the federal government. Jake Wiens, an investigator with the Project on Government Oversight, discusses the effect that vacant IG positions has on agency operations.
Click here to view POGO's IG vacancy tracker.
Also on the show:
Also, In Depth brings you the latest cybersecurity and defense news. Below, find links to the stories mentioned.