Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
On the show today - April 3
Wednesday - 4/4/2012, 1:18am EDT
Tom Shoop — Editor-in-Chief, Government Executive
The blowup at the General Services Administration is making a lot of people in Washington just shake their heads in disbelief. Tom Shoop, the editor-in-chief of Government Executive and a longtime federal watcher said he was dumbfounded by the news.
Click here to read Shoop's report on the GSA scandal on GovExec.
Jake Wiens — Investigator, Project on Government Oversight
The dustup at the General Services Administration because of an Inspector General's report is starting a buzz, again, about the role of inspector generals in the federal government. Jake Wiens, an investigator with the Project on Government Oversight, discusses the effect that vacant IG positions has on agency operations.
Click here to view POGO's IG vacancy tracker.
Also on the show:
Also, In Depth brings you the latest cybersecurity and defense news. Below, find links to the stories mentioned.