Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
On the show today - April 3
Wednesday - 4/4/2012, 1:18am EDT
Tom Shoop — Editor-in-Chief, Government Executive
The blowup at the General Services Administration is making a lot of people in Washington just shake their heads in disbelief. Tom Shoop, the editor-in-chief of Government Executive and a longtime federal watcher said he was dumbfounded by the news.
Click here to read Shoop's report on the GSA scandal on GovExec.
Jake Wiens — Investigator, Project on Government Oversight
The dustup at the General Services Administration because of an Inspector General's report is starting a buzz, again, about the role of inspector generals in the federal government. Jake Wiens, an investigator with the Project on Government Oversight, discusses the effect that vacant IG positions has on agency operations.
Click here to view POGO's IG vacancy tracker.
Also on the show:
Also, In Depth brings you the latest cybersecurity and defense news. Below, find links to the stories mentioned.