Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Will DoD budget, strategy speed sequestration cuts?
Monday - 2/13/2012, 7:00pm EST
The Senate Armed Services Committee will hear testimony from Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey Tuesday on the process of shaping the DoD budget.
Travis Sharp, a fellow at the Center for a New American Security, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the defense budget.
Sharp, who released a report last week called "Down Payment: Defense Guidance, 2013 Defense Budget and the Risks of Sequestration," has argued that sequestration — the automatic defense cuts set to begin in 2013 — is "an irresponsible way to reduce defense spending."