Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Global supply-chain security initiative to gather private-sector feedback
Friday - 2/3/2012, 4:56pm EST
The strategy was introduced by Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano last month at a global economic forum.
Stodder recently shared his perspective in a blog post on the Security Debrief website.
"The strategy is just the first step in a broader effort to galvanize and focus federal, state, local, tribal, international and private sector actions aimed at more effectively securing and improving the global supply chain system," he wrote.
As part of the initiative's next step, Stodder said, the State Department would lead an effort to with the Critical Infrastructure Partnership Advisory Council, to gather feedback from private-sector and government partners.
Stodder will help assist with the CIPAC effort, he added.
White House releases national strategy for global supply chain security (From Security Debrief)