Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Global supply-chain security initiative to gather private-sector feedback
Friday - 2/3/2012, 4:56pm EST
The strategy was introduced by Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano last month at a global economic forum.
Stodder recently shared his perspective in a blog post on the Security Debrief website.
"The strategy is just the first step in a broader effort to galvanize and focus federal, state, local, tribal, international and private sector actions aimed at more effectively securing and improving the global supply chain system," he wrote.
As part of the initiative's next step, Stodder said, the State Department would lead an effort to with the Critical Infrastructure Partnership Advisory Council, to gather feedback from private-sector and government partners.
Stodder will help assist with the CIPAC effort, he added.
White House releases national strategy for global supply chain security (From Security Debrief)