Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Reporters' Roundup: DoD bottom line will look very different
Monday - 7/18/2011, 7:54pm EDT
Defense acquisition leaders have told industry leaders that driving cost out of DoD contracts requires a partnership with vendors. But that doesn't necessarily mean that doing business with the Pentagon will become less profitable.
The bottom line, according to Frank Kendall, the principal deputy undersecretary for acquisition, is that the next few years of DoD spending will look very different from the last ten.
Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu will have the full story tomorrow on the Federal Drive.