Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
DoD tries new system to improve acquisition decision-making
Friday - 7/15/2011, 3:07pm EDT
DoD has begun using a program called Acquisition Visibility, part of the department's Business Transformation Agency, which has revolutionized how the Pentagon receives, processes and implements acquisition information.
Acquisition Visibility does this by making critical decision-making procurement data available to DoD's acquisition workforce on demand.
Mark Krzysko, deputy director of Defense Procurement and Acquisition Policy, told Federal News Radio how the program works and what prompted the move to this new system.