Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
DoD tries new system to improve acquisition decision-making
Friday - 7/15/2011, 3:07pm EDT
DoD has begun using a program called Acquisition Visibility, part of the department's Business Transformation Agency, which has revolutionized how the Pentagon receives, processes and implements acquisition information.
Acquisition Visibility does this by making critical decision-making procurement data available to DoD's acquisition workforce on demand.
Mark Krzysko, deputy director of Defense Procurement and Acquisition Policy, told Federal News Radio how the program works and what prompted the move to this new system.