Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Reporters' Roundup: Cost-cutting ideas, DoD cyber strategy
Thursday - 7/14/2011, 7:09pm EDT
- The Office of Management and Budget is asking you for money saving ideas for the third year in a row. OMB today launched the 2011 SAVE Awards hoping to build on the 56,000 ideas submitted over the last two years. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller joins us with details.
- The Defense Department wants to stop future cyber attacks through a strategy of deterrence. Not just through the threat of retaliation but from keeping future attackers from gaining any benefit from trying to hack into DoD systems. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu has the story from the Pentagon.