Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Reporters' Roundup: Cost-cutting ideas, DoD cyber strategy
Thursday - 7/14/2011, 7:09pm EDT
- The Office of Management and Budget is asking you for money saving ideas for the third year in a row. OMB today launched the 2011 SAVE Awards hoping to build on the 56,000 ideas submitted over the last two years. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller joins us with details.
- The Defense Department wants to stop future cyber attacks through a strategy of deterrence. Not just through the threat of retaliation but from keeping future attackers from gaining any benefit from trying to hack into DoD systems. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu has the story from the Pentagon.