Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Is America living up to infrastructure promises?
Thursday - 7/14/2011, 6:55pm EDT
The Chamber will release an update to its "Let's Rebuild America" annual Infrastructure Performance Index at a conference next week. The index measures the effectiveness of transportation, energy, broadband and water systems in the U.S.
U.S. Coast Guard Commandant Adm. Thad Allen, who was instrumental in the BP oil spill clean-up efforts, will keynote the July 19 conference. Other members of the federal community and the private sector will also attend.
Janet Kavinoky, the Chamber's executive director of transportation and infrastructure, gave Federal News Radio a preview of the updated index, including some of its key findings and how infrastructure improvements can be used to drive economic growth.