Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Reporters' Roundup: at-risk security clearance, Treasury e-invoices
Wednesday - 7/13/2011, 7:15pm EDT
- Your security clearance is one of the things that keeps you secure at work. But the pay freeze might put that clearance at risk. Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains in his column today
- The Treasury Department today announced it will move to the governmentwide electronic invoicing portal over the next year. It also will require its vendors to use the portal by 2013. Treasury expects the electronic payment portal to reduce processing time by 50 percent and save 7 million dollars a year. The electronic invoicing portal is one of 12 initiatives to reform federal financial management. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller talks to Mark Reger, deputy assistant secretary for accounting policy in Treasury's Office of the Fiscal Assistant Secretary.