Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
AGs meet in Sydney on international cyber crimes
Wednesday - 7/13/2011, 4:24pm EDT
Australian Attorney-General Robert McClelland says the 2011 Quintet meeting will focus on joint and cooperative actions that can be taken to address the growth of international cyber threats.
He also says the global nature of cyber crimes have made it so that just one nation can't effectively fight the problem, making international cooperation and engagement essential components of an effective response.
The two-day meeting starts July 14 and is being held in Sydney Australia.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.