Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
AGs meet in Sydney on international cyber crimes
Wednesday - 7/13/2011, 4:24pm EDT
Australian Attorney-General Robert McClelland says the 2011 Quintet meeting will focus on joint and cooperative actions that can be taken to address the growth of international cyber threats.
He also says the global nature of cyber crimes have made it so that just one nation can't effectively fight the problem, making international cooperation and engagement essential components of an effective response.
The two-day meeting starts July 14 and is being held in Sydney Australia.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.