Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Reporters' Roundup: financial model revamp?
Tuesday - 7/12/2011, 6:56pm EDT
- The federal financial model is not meeting the needs of federal chief financial officers and they want it changed.
That is the major finding from a new survey of federal CFOs by the Association of Government Accountants and Grant Thornton.
Cliff Williams is a partner with Grant Thornton and led the 16th annual AGA CFO survey. At the AGA's annual performance development conference in Atlanta, he tells reporter Jason Miller about what CFOs say are their biggest concerns.
- Agencies spent a billion dollars less on high risk contracts in 2010 than they did in 2009.
A new report by the Office of Federal Procurement Policy shows a 19 percent decrease in a specific type of high risk contracts.
Dan Gordon is the administrator of OFPP. He explains to reporter Jason Miller how the report shows a more accurate view of agency contracting.