Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Reporters' Roundup: Budget minefields, call for White House cyber official
Monday - 7/11/2011, 6:11pm EDT
- As Congress and the White House duke it out over the debt ceiling debate. Federal workers are left to wonder what will happen to them. Federal News radio's senior correspondent Mike Causey says right now feds are treading in a bit of a minefield.
- At the latest cybersecurity hearing, House lawmakers were more interested in what was not in the administration's cybersecurity proposal than what was. Among their biggest concerns was the lack of a Senate-confirmed senior official in the White House in charge of civilian agency cybersecurity policy. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller says the idea of a senior official in charge of the White House coming back up again.