Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Reporters' Roundup: Budget minefields, call for White House cyber official
Monday - 7/11/2011, 6:11pm EDT
- As Congress and the White House duke it out over the debt ceiling debate. Federal workers are left to wonder what will happen to them. Federal News radio's senior correspondent Mike Causey says right now feds are treading in a bit of a minefield.
- At the latest cybersecurity hearing, House lawmakers were more interested in what was not in the administration's cybersecurity proposal than what was. Among their biggest concerns was the lack of a Senate-confirmed senior official in the White House in charge of civilian agency cybersecurity policy. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller says the idea of a senior official in charge of the White House coming back up again.