Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Reporters' Roundup: Cyber leader in White House?
Friday - 7/8/2011, 6:37pm EDT
- At the latest cybersecurity hearing, House lawmakers were more interested in what was not in the administration's cybersecurity proposal than what was. Among their biggest concerns was the lack of a Senate-confirmed senior official in the White House in charge of civilian agency cybersecurity policy. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller joins us with details.
- You've probably heard the rumor that feds can't be fired from their jobs. And while that's not actually true, it is true that not many government workers get the ax.
Take 2009 for example. Out of 2.5 million feds, only a little over 11-thousand were fired. Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey told me the government has been dealing with this problem for years.