Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Debt ceiling deadline: What Congress must do now
Thursday - 7/7/2011, 5:43pm EDT
President Obama said budget negotiators will reconvene on Sunday "with the expectation that the parties will at least know what each other's bottom lines are and will hopefuly be in a position to then start engaging in the hard bargaining that's necessary to get a deal done."
How worried should agencies be about the budget talks?
Stan Collender, a federal budget guru and a partner at Qorvis Communications, gives his analysis of what must be done in the coming weeks.