Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
DoD employee swap program underway
Friday - 7/1/2011, 5:14pm EDT
Federal News Radio
The Defense Department is launching the Information Technology Exchange Pilot Program. Through the program, DoD will swap employees with private sector companies.
The Defense Department said this program will give everyone involved an opportunity to share best practices through the exchange of high-performing information technology professionals in areas like cybersecurity.
The assignments will range from three months to one year.
Areas of interest include cloud computing, cybersecurity, IT consolidation, network services, IT project management, data management and enterprise architecture.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.