Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Hackers target Gannett for military info
Thursday - 6/30/2011, 3:56pm EDT
The Gannett Company, which publishes USA Today and Defense News, says hackers took names, email addresses and passwords of military leaders and soldiers. They were also able to access information on duty status, paygrade and branch of service of some of the subscribers
In addition to Defense News, Gannett has separate publications for the Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.