Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Newscast - June 27
Monday - 6/27/2011, 6:05pm EDT
- A tight budget is forcing The Social Security Administration to make some organizational changes. A few of these changes are the elimination of its Office of Publications and Logistics Management and a makeover to its Office of Budget, Finance and Management. SSA lost $300 million for IT in the fiscal 2011 budget.
- Department of Health and Human Services chief information officer Michael Carleton is retiring. Carleton has been the CIO at HHS since 2007. Fed scoop reports that he will retire at the end of July.
- Another bill is in Congress that would shrink the size of the government and cap spending. The "Maximizing America's Prosperity Act" was introduced by Congressman Kevin Brady. Brady's legislation also includes other fiscal limitations for Congress and the White House.