Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Reporters' Roundup: Congress to update Hatch Act?
Tuesday - 6/21/2011, 8:39pm EDT
- House lawmakers want to update the Hatch Act. The last time Congress changed the 1939 law governing political activity of federal employees was in 1993, before the Internet, Facebook and Twitter. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller provides details on today's hearing about why Congress wants to modernize the Hatch Act.
- Administration officials on Capitol Hill today heard some concerns about the White House's cyber security proposal. Federal News Radio reporter Jared Serbu says the chairman of one subcommittee that will have a big role in cyber legislation is concerned the administration's proposal would take too long to implement.