Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
GAO: DoD cybersecurity falls short
Tuesday - 6/21/2011, 7:53pm EDT
The GAO says the new U.S. Cyber Command isn't going to be enough to guarantee the end of cyber attacks. GAO also says the government must set deadlines that lay out more detailed guidelines on how its cyber workforce fits together. And it says DoD's computer networks are especially at risk.
We'll speak with GAO about this report on tomorrow's In Depth with Francis Rose, weekdays from 3-7 p.m.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.