Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
GAO: DoD cybersecurity falls short
Tuesday - 6/21/2011, 7:53pm EDT
The GAO says the new U.S. Cyber Command isn't going to be enough to guarantee the end of cyber attacks. GAO also says the government must set deadlines that lay out more detailed guidelines on how its cyber workforce fits together. And it says DoD's computer networks are especially at risk.
We'll speak with GAO about this report on tomorrow's In Depth with Francis Rose, weekdays from 3-7 p.m.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.