Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
DARPA to launch virtual Internet
Monday - 6/20/2011, 8:51pm EDT
The National Cyber Range project will test defensive and offensive technologies to help improve cybersecurity.
Several organizations are building a virtual model of the Internet for simulated attacks by foreign powers and from hackers inside the U.S.
The BBC says Johns Hopkins University and the recently hacked defense contractor Lockheed Martin are working on prototypes.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.