Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Reporters' Roundup: Agencies cutting workforce, paper
Thursday - 6/16/2011, 8:25pm EDT
- Many agencies are hinting that furloughs or voluntary reductions in force are inevitable. It's not a matter of when, but how many employees. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller, covering the Senior Executives Association Career 2011 Leadership Conference, provides an update on why federal experts say budget reductions will lead them down the path of having fewer employees.
- Members of the House are looking at ways to reduce the amount of paper they and the Government Printing Office have to deal with on a daily basis. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu reports that, among other things, they're looking at ways to stop printing documents that are easily accessible in digital form.