Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Kundra resignation leaves hole for industry, agencies
Thursday - 6/16/2011, 6:19pm EDT
Kundra was the first federal CIO, and his departure will leave a big whole in the administration.
For perspective, Federal News Radio spoke with Trey Hodgkins, senior vice president for national security and procurement policy at TechAmerica, Dan Chenok, a senior fellow at the IBM Center for The Business of Government, and Mark Forman, former Office of Management and Budget e-gov head.
Who do you think will replace Kundra? Tweet your answers with hashtag #Vivekv2.