Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Newscast - June 14
Tuesday - 6/14/2011, 6:15pm EDT
- The House appropriations Committee has approved a $649 billion spending budget for DoD. The fiscal 2012 DoD appropriations bill includes $118 billion for foreign wars. The Senate is still working on its version of the bill.
- An amendment in that fiscal 2012 Appropriations bill establishes an outside review of the current military strategy in Afghanistan and Pakistan. The outside review group will report back to Congress and the president with their finding. The group will offer recommendations about how to proceed in south Asia.
- The White House is backing Congressman Darrell Issa's bill for federal spending transparency. Earl Devaney, the head of the Recovery Act Transparency and Accountability Board, says the bill works hand-in-hand with the president's new executive order. Devaney says a clear record of agencies' spending will help cut down on fraud and wasteful spending.