Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth Newscast - June 14
Tuesday - 6/14/2011, 6:15pm EDT
- The House appropriations Committee has approved a $649 billion spending budget for DoD. The fiscal 2012 DoD appropriations bill includes $118 billion for foreign wars. The Senate is still working on its version of the bill.
- An amendment in that fiscal 2012 Appropriations bill establishes an outside review of the current military strategy in Afghanistan and Pakistan. The outside review group will report back to Congress and the president with their finding. The group will offer recommendations about how to proceed in south Asia.
- The White House is backing Congressman Darrell Issa's bill for federal spending transparency. Earl Devaney, the head of the Recovery Act Transparency and Accountability Board, says the bill works hand-in-hand with the president's new executive order. Devaney says a clear record of agencies' spending will help cut down on fraud and wasteful spending.