Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Reporters' Roundup: Oversight overhaul, smart grid planning
Monday - 6/13/2011, 9:08pm EDT
- The White House wants to make the Recovery Board the standard in how agencies apply oversight and transparency to contracts and grants. That is why President Obama's newly signed Executive Order will create the Government Accountability and Transparency Board. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller joins In Depth with details of the announcement.
- The Obama administration is pledging more coordination to try to pave the way forward for a modernized national electric grid. They released a new policy framework today for helping states and private utilities to build a grid that leans on advances in technology. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu has more information.