Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Newscast - June 10
Friday - 6/10/2011, 6:00pm EDT
- If you don't receive a rating of fully successful, you will not be getting an within-grade increase. OPM reminded agency leaders of that earlier this week. OPM Director John Berry writes within grade increases should never be considered automatic or routine.
- The Office of Management and Budget sent recommendations to President Obama on how to reorganize the agencies that focus on trade, exports and competitiveness. OMB spokeswoman Moira Mack says the president will review the findings and options. She says when the president concludes his review, they will talk with all stakeholders and make his decision public.
- The head of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission is in a bit of hot water with the agency's inspector general. A seven month inquiry finds that NRC Chairman Gregory Jaczko withheld information from other commissioners. The investigation says there are no instances in which he broke the law.