Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Newscast - June 10
Friday - 6/10/2011, 6:00pm EDT
- If you don't receive a rating of fully successful, you will not be getting an within-grade increase. OPM reminded agency leaders of that earlier this week. OPM Director John Berry writes within grade increases should never be considered automatic or routine.
- The Office of Management and Budget sent recommendations to President Obama on how to reorganize the agencies that focus on trade, exports and competitiveness. OMB spokeswoman Moira Mack says the president will review the findings and options. She says when the president concludes his review, they will talk with all stakeholders and make his decision public.
- The head of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission is in a bit of hot water with the agency's inspector general. A seven month inquiry finds that NRC Chairman Gregory Jaczko withheld information from other commissioners. The investigation says there are no instances in which he broke the law.