Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Reporters' Roundup: Unnecessary apps, Navy IT budget overhaul
Thursday - 6/9/2011, 7:57pm EDT
- Federal chief information officer Vivek Kundra says agencies could save billions by letting go of these applications. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller joins In Depth with details on Kundra's plans.
- Terry Halvorsen, the Department of the Navy's chief information officer says the Navy and Marine Corps should expect a "ruthless" approach to cost-cutting in their IT systems. And he says those cuts will involve accepting risk in the department's business systems, so they don't have to take risks with regard to warfighting. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu has more. Read more here.