Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Reporters' Roundup: Unnecessary apps, Navy IT budget overhaul
Thursday - 6/9/2011, 7:57pm EDT
- Federal chief information officer Vivek Kundra says agencies could save billions by letting go of these applications. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller joins In Depth with details on Kundra's plans.
- Terry Halvorsen, the Department of the Navy's chief information officer says the Navy and Marine Corps should expect a "ruthless" approach to cost-cutting in their IT systems. And he says those cuts will involve accepting risk in the department's business systems, so they don't have to take risks with regard to warfighting. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu has more. Read more here.