Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth Newscast - June 9
Thursday - 6/9/2011, 6:00pm EDT
- National Counterterrorism Center Director Michael Leiter is resigning. Leiter served as director for three years. As director of the NCTC, he was responsible for coordinating analysis of terrorism-related information and intelligence.
- The government is withdrawing several charges against former NSA official Thomas Drake. Drake was charged with unlawful retention of classified information.
The government is withdrawing some charges because they do not want to desclassify the information Drake is charged with having.
- The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration is going to Google Apps for government. The agency says all of its twenty five thousand employees will be on it by the end of the year. NOAA is the largest federal agency to go Google.