Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Newscast - June 9
Thursday - 6/9/2011, 6:00pm EDT
- National Counterterrorism Center Director Michael Leiter is resigning. Leiter served as director for three years. As director of the NCTC, he was responsible for coordinating analysis of terrorism-related information and intelligence.
- The government is withdrawing several charges against former NSA official Thomas Drake. Drake was charged with unlawful retention of classified information.
The government is withdrawing some charges because they do not want to desclassify the information Drake is charged with having.
- The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration is going to Google Apps for government. The agency says all of its twenty five thousand employees will be on it by the end of the year. NOAA is the largest federal agency to go Google.