Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Reporters' Roundup: tackling improper payments, and taming interagency contracting
Wednesday - 5/25/2011, 4:28pm EDT
- The Office of Federal Procurement Policy is ready to add some rigor to interagency contracting.
Dan Gordon is the administrator of OFPP. He tells a Senate committee today, new regulations will add some more discipline to a process that has run amok over the last decade. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller has details.
- Administration officials told Congress today that federal agencies are taking a more aggressive approach than ever to improper payments and realizing that they need to share data in order to tackle the problem. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu has the details.