Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Reporters' Roundup: tackling improper payments, and taming interagency contracting
Wednesday - 5/25/2011, 4:28pm EDT
- The Office of Federal Procurement Policy is ready to add some rigor to interagency contracting.
Dan Gordon is the administrator of OFPP. He tells a Senate committee today, new regulations will add some more discipline to a process that has run amok over the last decade. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller has details.
- Administration officials told Congress today that federal agencies are taking a more aggressive approach than ever to improper payments and realizing that they need to share data in order to tackle the problem. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu has the details.