Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Newscast - May 24
Tuesday - 5/24/2011, 6:05pm EDT
- OMB is shutting down two open government sites. FedSpace and the Citizen Services Dashboard are victims of budget-cutting by Congress earlier this year. OMB will slow development on other sites that fall under the e-government fund.
- President Obama is telling your agency to change the kinds of vehicles it buys. Starting in 2015, every new vehicle will need to run on alternative fuels. GSA says it's adding more than a hundred plug-in, electric vehicles to the federal fleet.
- The DOD is starting work on a new generation of long-range nuclear bombers. The Department wants them ready within 10 years. The Los Angeles Times reports the Pentagon has been talking about the new bombers with major military contractors.