Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
BRAC traffic ... not that bad?
Monday - 5/23/2011, 7:44pm EDT
One example - not all of the 21,000 people expected to relocate to Fort Belvoir by September will flood to the base itself, says Col. John Strycula, the base garrison commander. They will be spread across four sites owned by the base and some may not go to a base at all.
Our sister station WTOP reports the roads around Fort Belvoir are also getting a facelift to make it easier for traffic to get in and out. Col. Strycula says that work wouldn't have happened without BRAC.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.