Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Rossmiller's book shares anti-terror work with FBI
Monday - 5/23/2011, 4:00pm EDT
- United States Army v. Spec. Ryan G. Anderson(2004): Convicted on 5 counts of Attempted Espionage and Aiding the Enemy During a Time of War, and given 5 life sentences; and
- United States v. Michael C. Reynolds(2007): Convicted on 5 of 6 counts of Providing Materials Support to a Terrorist Group and Possession of Illegal Explosive Devices, and was sentenced to 35 years in prison.
Shannen Rossmiller's life story and hundreds of cyber-captures are featured in a summer Palgrave Macmillan book release, The Unexpected Patriot: How an Ordinary Mother Is Bringing Terrorists to Justice.