Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Rossmiller's book shares anti-terror work with FBI
Monday - 5/23/2011, 4:00pm EDT
- United States Army v. Spec. Ryan G. Anderson(2004): Convicted on 5 counts of Attempted Espionage and Aiding the Enemy During a Time of War, and given 5 life sentences; and
- United States v. Michael C. Reynolds(2007): Convicted on 5 of 6 counts of Providing Materials Support to a Terrorist Group and Possession of Illegal Explosive Devices, and was sentenced to 35 years in prison.
Shannen Rossmiller's life story and hundreds of cyber-captures are featured in a summer Palgrave Macmillan book release, The Unexpected Patriot: How an Ordinary Mother Is Bringing Terrorists to Justice.