Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Reporters' Roundup: Cyber fast-track, health premium hike
Monday - 5/23/2011, 5:02pm EDT
- You pay about 30 per cent of your health care premiums now, as a Federal employee...and the government pays the rest. But that might not be the case for long. Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's column today is titled "20 Percent Hike In Your Health Premiums?" and he's here to talk about it.
- Cybersecurity legislation is on a fast track in the Senate. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is setting up groups to negotiate different aspects of the White House's proposed cyber bill. The White House's proposal passed its first test today before the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee. Federal News Radio Executive Editor Jason Miller has details about the hearing.