Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Reporters' Roundup: GSA extends FTS bridge contract, Army implementing acquisitions recommendations
Thursday - 5/19/2011, 8:13pm EDT
- The General Services Administration is extending the FTS2001 bridge contract for as much as another year. Nearly a year after telling agencies to make the transition to the Networx telecommunications contract by Summer 2011, many large agencies haven't finished moving off the old contract. Federal News Radio Executive Editor Jason Miller joins In Depth with details.
- Earlier this year, a team set up to study the Army's acquisition practices made dozens of recommendations aimed at reducing delays and costs. The Army says it agrees with most of those recommendations, and it's already started implementing them. Federal News Radio DOD reporter Jared Serbu has more information