Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Newscast - May 19
Thursday - 5/19/2011, 6:07pm EDT
- The Obama administration is talking about reducing performance bonus awards. They want a limit of 5 percent on bonuses for Senior Executives and one percent for everyone else. The Washington Post obtained and published a 6-page memo outlining the plan.
- GSA is wants to consolidate its contractor databases. They will do this by using open source software. Federal Times reports that the databases are currently in eight separate systems. GSA wants the system to be a single point of entry for contractor registration, and performance data.
Army hired the most retired federal workers to help with acquisition in 2010. The Office of Federal Procurement Policy reports the Army hired 44 retired federal workers. The Air Force and other Defense agencies tied for second. They hired 18 each. In all, the government hired 125 acquisition workers.