Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Newscast - May 17
Tuesday - 5/17/2011, 7:51pm EDT
- The Homeland Security Department wants to take its public websites to the cloud. DHS is taking bids on its first task order under the infrastructure-as-a-service blanket purchase agreement. It expects quotes by May 26th.
- General Dynamics is letting go of 112 twelve employees in Woodbridge, Virginia. The layoffs are the result of the Marines cancelling their $15 billion Expeditionary Fighting Vehicle program. The Washington Examiner reports close to 1,000 Washington area defense contractors have lost their jobs this year because of Defense budget cuts.
- The EPA's National Library Network wins Federal Library Information Center of the Year. The Library of Congress presented the Library Network with the award. The award recognizes outstanding, innovative and sustained achievements during 2010 by a federal library or information center.