Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Reporters' Roundup: G-Fund chatter, USPS wants Congressional intervention
Tuesday - 5/17/2011, 7:31pm EDT
- We're seeing a lot of chatter online and hearing about chatter in Federal offices about what will happen to the G-Fund since the Treasury Department can't issue the securities that back up the G-Fund. Federal News Radio's Senior Correspondent Mike Causey is getting emails and calls about the G-Fund. He joined In Depth with more information
- The Veterans Affairs Department needs to have a better idea of where it is with using technology to know where it's going. That is the theory behind the recent effort to improve VA's enterprise architecture. And it's also will become the data that runs the Ruthless Shutdown Project. Federal News Radio's executive editor Jason Miller tells In Depth about the Ruthless Shutdown Project.
- The Postal Service is telling Congress that the way things are, it will start to default on its financial obligations this September. They need Congress to deal with USPS's retiree health care and pension issues. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu joins In Depth with more information.