Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Reporters' Roundup: G-Fund chatter, USPS wants Congressional intervention
Tuesday - 5/17/2011, 7:31pm EDT
- We're seeing a lot of chatter online and hearing about chatter in Federal offices about what will happen to the G-Fund since the Treasury Department can't issue the securities that back up the G-Fund. Federal News Radio's Senior Correspondent Mike Causey is getting emails and calls about the G-Fund. He joined In Depth with more information
- The Veterans Affairs Department needs to have a better idea of where it is with using technology to know where it's going. That is the theory behind the recent effort to improve VA's enterprise architecture. And it's also will become the data that runs the Ruthless Shutdown Project. Federal News Radio's executive editor Jason Miller tells In Depth about the Ruthless Shutdown Project.
- The Postal Service is telling Congress that the way things are, it will start to default on its financial obligations this September. They need Congress to deal with USPS's retiree health care and pension issues. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu joins In Depth with more information.