Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Reporters' Roundup: G-Fund chatter, USPS wants Congressional intervention
Tuesday - 5/17/2011, 7:31pm EDT
- We're seeing a lot of chatter online and hearing about chatter in Federal offices about what will happen to the G-Fund since the Treasury Department can't issue the securities that back up the G-Fund. Federal News Radio's Senior Correspondent Mike Causey is getting emails and calls about the G-Fund. He joined In Depth with more information
- The Veterans Affairs Department needs to have a better idea of where it is with using technology to know where it's going. That is the theory behind the recent effort to improve VA's enterprise architecture. And it's also will become the data that runs the Ruthless Shutdown Project. Federal News Radio's executive editor Jason Miller tells In Depth about the Ruthless Shutdown Project.
- The Postal Service is telling Congress that the way things are, it will start to default on its financial obligations this September. They need Congress to deal with USPS's retiree health care and pension issues. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu joins In Depth with more information.