Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Reporters' Roundup: MOC Conference highlights, international cybersecurity
Monday - 5/16/2011, 7:18pm EDT
The General Services Administration is once again trying to make the USA.gov web portal the king of all federal government search. GSA today announced it launched a better search engine for the government's website. This is the fourth time since the Clinton administration unveiled the Firstgov.gov portal in 2000. Federal News Radio Executive Editor Jason Miller joins us with details on how this time usa.gov search will be different.
- The White House has launched it's U.S. International Strategy for Cyberspace this afternoon. It's being billed as the administration's comprehensive vision for the future of international cooperation in cyberspace. It will also lay out the White House's agenda for partnering with other nations to achieve cybersecurity goals. The Obama administration laid out it's domestic cyber policy goals last week. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu has details about the cyber goals.
- Our own Amy Morris is at the Management of Change conference. in Hot Springs, Virginia. She joins us now with a wrap up of what happened this morning, and what feds can look forward to tomorrow.