Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Reporters' Roundup: A high-five slap to your pension
Friday - 5/6/2011, 6:55pm EDT
- The Federal News Radio bill tracker is loaded up with all the bills Congress is considering, that would affect your pay and benefits. But since it only lists the bills that have actually been introduced, it doesn't include a proposal that causing a lot of angst - the proposal to change your high-three pension calculation to a high-five. Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains how the proposal could affect your pension.
- An analysis of Defense contract spending by the Center for Strategic and International Studies finds what researchers say are trends toward more competition. That's even before the latest directives from the White House and defense department to increase contract competition. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu has the story.