Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Reporters' Roundup: A high-five slap to your pension
Friday - 5/6/2011, 6:55pm EDT
- The Federal News Radio bill tracker is loaded up with all the bills Congress is considering, that would affect your pay and benefits. But since it only lists the bills that have actually been introduced, it doesn't include a proposal that causing a lot of angst - the proposal to change your high-three pension calculation to a high-five. Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains how the proposal could affect your pension.
- An analysis of Defense contract spending by the Center for Strategic and International Studies finds what researchers say are trends toward more competition. That's even before the latest directives from the White House and defense department to increase contract competition. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu has the story.